Sunday, February 12, 2017

Hello Lovely

Hello Lovely
I know that we all have photos stashed away in those retro albums that you peel the clear film away from the sticky surface.  The ones where you place your pictures in an artistic design then press the film back in place smoothing to try and get all the wrinkles out. Have you taken a look at one lately? Chances are the film is clouding, the sticky page is turning yellow and if you try and take a picture out you'll leave part of the backing on the page! Don't despair! 
Take your photos from this: 
Before
To This:
After  

The nice think about this is that if you have an album like the BEFORE picture part of your work is already done that's gathering up the pictures you want to keep. I started changing  my daughters baby album over a number of years ago. I choose the photographs I want to rescue from the old album, decide on colors I want to use, choose a layout and get to work. Now it's even easier when I use the Workshop Your Way kits from Close to my Heart. The one above is called Hello Lovely . It comes with everything I need to make at least 3 double page layouts and several cards. I bet if I add a couple of my own solid papers I can make even more! The embellishments that come in the kit are adorable.  You can check them out HERE.
I must say, it's much more enjoyable looking at the new albums and reading little journaling notes and memories than it was flipping through the old books.

No comments:

Post a Comment